United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / ups driver moved personal property & blocked access to front door of handicapped owners house on may 16, 2018 in passaic, new jersey

1 Passaic, NJ, United States Review updated:

Tracking #: 1Z 3XX 135 42 4159 6853

On May 15, 2018, the UPS driver/delivery person lifted, removed, and placed in front of my front door a heavy box of ice melt in a position to block access to my front door. There was no need for the UPS driver to do this. I am a handicapped person and I use a cane. There is little to no space in front of my front door, even when there is nothing blocking it for me to maneuver and open the door.

There is a sign on my front door that directs deliveries from carriers not to block the front door and directs them to place packages to the "right" side of the door, which is opposite side of the door opening, and does not block the front door.

In addition to the UPS Driver/delivery person moving a heavy box from a separate location on the ground to the left side of my front door, that I cannot move in front of my front door, he lifted this heavy box off the top of a container that is to the left side of my front door. And this same UPS driver/delivery person opened this container, and did not replace the top of the container, but left it askew.

Instead of replacing both the lid of my personal property - the container - back on the box. And, instead of putting the heavy box of ice melt (my personal property, covered by white plastic wrap around it) back on top of the box to the left side of my front door, from where the UPS driver removed it, the UPS driver left my personal property where he had moved it to.

The UPS Driver/delivery person is not authorized and is not permitted to touch or move or open or go into any property in front of my front door.

Note that there was absolutely no reason for the UPS Driver/delivery person to touch or move my personal property because they are not required to make any type of delivery to me.

The very small package identified by the tracking number above, was finally placed by the UPS Driver to the right side of my door on top of a tall box, as directed by the sign on my front door.

However, the UPS Driver left the heavy box of ice melt blocking access to my front door, and left the lid on the box to the left side of my front door open.

There was no reason for the UPS driver to move my personal property and no reason at all for the UPS driver to block my access to my own front door, as part of any process of delivering the small package with the UPS Tracking #:
1Z 3XX 135 42 4159 6853.

In addition to the UPS Driver's disruptive, dishonest, and nasty behavior toward me and my property, his actions caused me physical problems because I am handicapped, and it was also raining, so it was further difficult for me because I had a cane in one hand and an umbrella in my other hand.

This UPS Driver is extremely careless, totally inconsiderate of my, as a customer, and must be reprimanded for causing me this problem and distress.

UPS needs to recompense me for the distress and huge inconvenience I suffered having to wait to get into my own house and having to find someone to move the heavy box away from front door.

This is the worst type of USP delivery service.
UPS should be ashamed to allow this driver/delivery person behave in such a disrespectful and abusive manner to customers.

Ch
May 17, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      17th of May, 2018

ups drivers are union they do what they want and ups can careless
    I would file a complaint with the better business bureau