United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / poor delivery performance
We received our delivery but the service was very poor. Here is info:
Tracking # 1Z3AE0120335510471
Delivered to: Jessie McNair ([protected]@aol.com)
3434 Waldrop Trail, Decatur, GA 30034
Date: Today, Wed., May 9th about 6:30.
Two big boxes (chairs from Mainstays).
The driver did not ring the bell. My husband just happened to be in the kitchen, near front windows and heard a loud thump. He went to the door, made eye contact with driver (female) who said nothing and drove off.
One box was placed by the front door which was fine. Two tall trees blocks off that area from view. There was plenty of room for the 2nd box but that was just put in the walkway in clear view when there was plenty of room near the first box.
We don't drive so there was no car in driveway. I mention this because we figure driver thought no one was home. So she didn't ring bell and looked like a deer caught in headlights when my husband opened the door.
In summary, three complaints —
— Did not ring bell to determine if we were home.
— Left box in inappropriate spot. Could have been stolen.
— Unprofessional demeanor when 'caught out'.
I didn't think to take a picture. Not a big cell phone user so not top of mind. A reprimand of this driver would maybe correct her delivery method.
More United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Freight Delivery Service
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - shredding
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - missing package
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - mailing a package.
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver