United Parcel Service of America [UPS]improper service, accusatory attitude, "customer is always wrong and at fault"

Work in the yard all day but get a notice stating I was not home for delivery attempt on Thursday 5/24. Tracking information says it will be delivered to an "Access Point" which is a wretched, foul, half empty grocery store with no working coolers, that smells of rotten seafood.
Several calls and many hours later I am assured, personally, by staff at a local UPS facility, that it will be rerouted back to my address and delivered the next day.
Two more days have passed and it is now 2:45 AM 5/27, and the package has still not been delivered.
I have been accused of not being home on 5/24 on nearly every call to customer service because the tracking information still states I was not home, despite my offering to provide GPS and IP data to the contrary, and yet it seems to be known internally to UPS that the driver's DIAD reports that the driver was in error and attempted delivery to the wrong residence.
I find this entire matter reprehensible, to say the least. And I could go into many more details about the entire set of issues, but I think this is fair as a 'tip of the iceberg' overview.

Ze