United Parcel Service of America [UPS]delivery of package

Today, July 25, 2018, a UPS delivered an 80 lb package and left it in front of my garage door. He backed into the driveway dropped it right there and left. No attempt to bring it to the front door.

I was standing at the front door waiting for him to come around the corner to bring it to the porch. But before I knew what he did, he hopped into his truck and left.

The package was a larger box and he left it so when I opened the garage door I would not be able to get my car out of the garage. So I had to move that 80 lb box on my own. Plus it is supposed to rain today and it would have gotten soaked where he left it.

I have a bad back and had to move the box myself so I could get out of the garage and move it to the front porch, up two steps so it would be covered if it rained. This is the poorest service I ever had by UPS. The guy was just too lazy to do the right thing and deliver it to the front door.

The package tracking number was :1Z 89A F65 [protected]. The Ship to was: Nicholas T Bobulsky, 18955 Blue Spruce Dr, Strongsville, OH [protected]

I do hope you will talk with this delivery person, as it was not our usual guy, and let him know this is not acceptable for deliveries.

Thanks,