United Healthcare / denied claims
My health plan with United HealthCare states that it will pay 80% of "eligible" expenses after $400 deductible. I have weekly outpatient therapy sessions, and my doctor is an out-of-network provider. My plan states it will pay for out of network or in network once I have met the deductible of $400. I have met the deductible, but they continue to deny my benefits and reimbursements. I've called, the representative said they (United persons) were putting in my "old" United account number that I had with a previous employer. She said she corrected it, but recent claims show again I have been denied. I'd like to know if I can take any further action with this - this is my plan through my employer.
Thank you for your consideration
My Plan states:
80% of eligible expenses after satisfying $400 deductible.
Any combination of Network and Non-Network Benefits for Mental Health Services is limited to 52 days per calendar year.
More United Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Health Care - annual check up not paid 
- United Healthcare - harassment charges
- United HealthCare Services - dental plan
- United HealthCare Services - dental cleaning payment seems too low.
- United HealthCare Services - unable to receive coverage explanation
- United HealthCare Services - service