United Airlines Customer Service / customer service dept. and united's website
After carefully examining united's website choices with clear details listed, I chose my flight itinerary.
After paying, I then receive itinerary confirmation with important detail different from what was clearly listed on website.
Immediately, I tried bringing it to their attention. (Even sending, sending & resending pictures of the 2 seperate pages with the difference) I wanted an explanation and/or resolution. (Via email)
Customer service dumped me off to "tech support". Eventually I called, still received neither. Was told they didnt receive any attachments ; later... That they could not open it.
Either way, never dealt with the discrepancy! Just tried to make it seem I "mis-read" the 2 seperate pages. (When I clearly did not!) fortunately, I took 2 pics of my selections before purchasing. I had 2 pics of proof!
Never once did they take my complaint seriously, & at least try to understand what I saw/chose on their own website! It was not "customer service".
This company is running a very 'poor track record' when it comes to dealing with customers!
I am really regretting being a long-time flyer with united!
More United Airlines Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- United Airlines - Rude and Abusive Flight Attendants 
- Continental Airlines - Rude Svc Mgr and inflexible change fee
- United Airlines - Cancellation
- United Airlines - inconsiderate Flight Attendant 
- United Airlines - Poor customer service and harassing phone calls 
- United Airlines - will not refund mistaken fee