United Air Care / air duct cleaning

1 Bloomfield, NJ, United States Review updated:

I second the notion that others have expressed...39 dollar coupon equals over 500 in charges...ridiculous. Don't use them...its' a big scam

Comments

12th of Apr, 2009

I, too, had a $7.95 coupon - was charged into the thousands, PLUS they damaged my rug & carpet cleaner (they used it as a VACUUM, sucking up metal shavings into it). I was offered, after TWO months, a $50.00 credit for $375.00 worth of damages.

• Ve
      8th of Oct, 2010

this stuff is all ridiculous. i had a coupon for $39.99 to come and have my air ducts cleaned. the nice technician and his helpers came with their machines to clean everything and they showed me the inside of my ducts. at that point i decided to have a service done for 129.99 without a coupon. they called it something brush. they offered (not pressure sold) me an air filter which actually after doing some research while they were cleaning my ducts i found out is a great filter. i purchased it and they left me happy and satisfied.

i recommended this service to my family and friends and automatically had it conducted at my parents home because they are elderly and more susceptible to respiratory illnesses.

5 star service in my opinion.

• Ki
      7th of Nov, 2010

After reading some complaints about "United Air Care" I decided to give them a try anyway because you can't always depend on what people say on the web. I set an appointment to have my air ducts cleaned back in October of 2010. The technician was kind, and they were exceptionally careful when moving my furniture around my house to do their thing. I was taking notes mentally. After they were through, I was called to their attention because they wanted to point out some necessary extra work that was needed and to my surprise, they actually told me exactly what they would do and how much it would cost me. I accepted and they did a very thorough job! I knew it all the time that you can't always believe what is said on the internet, some people just want to get things done for free and the world just doesn't work that way, you get what you pay for and this company actually gave me my money's worth! I would and have recommended this company to quite a few of my friends and they have had the same pleasant experience with them.

• To
      8th of Nov, 2010

This is a great service! Most of the complaints on this board are probably
    from the competition and are false complaints! This is truly a good service and very affordable. I have tried this company and was so pleased with the work that was done, i recommended them to my neighbors and some of my family and friends!