ultra shield leather cleaner/conditioner / warranty

po box 4150, Somerset, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-866-9636

company states full replacement warranty on their advertisement and also on their leather care kit box..when purchased sofa and loveseat from furniture store they sold me on the product..full replacement warranty or prorated warranty.applied product to my new furniture and product does not work as advertised..our furniture started cracking and peeling..called ultra shield and all I got was the run around..after several calls they sent a repair man to fix only one of the many problems..the one repair was terrible..after many more calls to ultra shield they told us claim will be denied due to normal wear and tear..."THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM"...STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!!

Comments

• Is
      26th of Apr, 2012

I believe ultra shield to be a scam! I had the same thing happen to me, my furniture (leather) started cracking and peeling after several days of leaving messages (Betty) returned my call and a tech was sent. Was told to wait 5 days before calling them back, when I did call I was told they would not fix my furniture and my warranty was void. I am now filing in small claims court. I also reported them to the BBB. DONT BUY THIS WARRANTY IT IS LIKE THROWING MONEY OUT THE WINDOW!!