Ulta Beauty — testers
I was quite disappointed with the service at Ulta located in West Des Moines, Iowa on Mills Civic Parkway. My relatives and I were testing out a product that CLEARLY had a "tester" sticker on the bottle. An employee was just passing by the aisle and assumed that we were opening a sealed bottle instead.
Her approach was a bit disrespectful and unprofessional. It started out with a " Nuh Uh, you can't do that. We sell those." I was not only confused, but very embarrassed about how we were being accused.
Even though I was heated, I proceeded to purchase a product. When I was at the cashier, I RESPECTFULLY asked if customers were allowed to test out products with a "tester" label. The lady helping me said yes... so I politely explained how an employee had just lectured me and my relatives. Nothing was resolved. It also seemed as if we were being laughed at.
Customer service needs to be changed if they want to keep a running business.
More Ulta Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company 
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works 
- Ulta - misleading salon charges 
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval 
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt 
- Ulta Beauty - ulta website online ordering
- Ulta - beware of crazy dallas manager 
- Ulta - customer support
- Ulta Beauty - deception and discrimination by manager of ulta port orange fl 
- Ulta - highly disappointed