Ubisoft - Far Cry 2 / Doesn't address female demographic
Far Cry 2 was an excellent game. It included realism, good action, and a good plot. The problem? Lack of character choices. You pick from nine characters. The one you pick doesn't speak. At all.
Rather than include the three female mercenaries in the game as playable characters, Ubisoft decided to cry "voice acting issues, " and rather than use their profit from the game to at least make the characters downloadable, they decided to use it to sell some overpriced downloadable content. According to them, they would have to "script" dialogues differently for the female characters, and so far, I haven't been able to see anything big in terms of gender recognition. At that, the female characters are scripted like the other characters in the game, including the player character. The only three female characters, and they neglected to put them in as playable characters.
The complaint here is that Ubisoft didn't address their female demographic and rather than do so, they claim some random, poorly thought out excuse. They constantly send a bot, and sadly, will not address the issue.
Rather than take a route to satisfy the rest of the demographic, they instead neglected it for whatever reason.
More Ubisoft - Far Cry 2 Complaints & Reviews
- Ubisoft - no resonce from support 
- Ubisoft - Poor Ubisoft customer service! 
- Ubisoft - - Rayman series 
- Ubisoft.com - Mystery shopping society 
- Ubisoft - lack of support 
- Ubisoft - ubisoft
- Ubisoft - watchdog for the playstation 2
- Ubisoft - rainbow six siege
- Ubisoft - the story and racism
- Ubisoft - unable to play tc rainbow six for over 9 months