Having problems with Ubisoft?

Ubisoft reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 17, 2007. The latest review Ubisoft Connect was posted on Apr 12, 2021. The latest complaint facebook game csi was resolved on May 22, 2011. Ubisoft has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 72 reviews. Ubisoft has resolved 6 complaints.

Ubisoft Customer Service Contacts

625 Third Street
San Francisco, California

Ubisoft Complaints & Reviews

Ubisoftubisoft will not refund me

I purchased Assassin's Creed Odyssey twice by accident. I want a refund from Ubisoft because I have already pre-ordered the game from Gamestop. It was a geniune mistake and I have submitted a ticket but it does not seem like it is helping. I spent a lot of money on the game $89.98 and want a full refund. The terms of service say that I can get a refund within the first 14 days and I submitted the ticket as soon as I accidentally purchased the game. I have sent several messages but the only thing I see is something that says my case is being worked on. It is frustrating because it is a lot of money and I do not have a use for two of the same game.

Ubisoftfor honor

i play warden on for honor exclusively and i have recently noticed you have reduced my stats my attack was 26 and now is 19 its hard enough to play warden already how do you expect to make a profit when you betray your coustomers please return the warden to its original condition or i will stop playing any ubisoft game and spread the word on social media have a nice day😠

Ubisoftubisoft won't send a product that was paid for in full because of a glitch in their system

I was watching E3 2016 last year when they finally announced the new South Park game, The Fracture But Whole. They told everyone to pre-order the game and pay it off in full to get a bonus game, South Park: The Stick of Truth. So I did on 6/13/16. After I was charged the full amount, a few months went by and I thought about cancelling my order because they pushed the released date back and had no idea when it would release. When I spoke to a representative at that time, they told me to keep my pre-order because it was already paid in full and I didn't have anything to worry about. So I decided to keep it. Fast forwarding to now, on 10/14/17 I received an email saying my order was cancelled. I immediately contacted them minutes after receiving their email, and was only able to contact them through their "email support". So I sent them an email opening a support case. A representative responded saying that they will be looking into the problem once they have more information on their end on what's going on. So I waited 2 days, and tried their chat which I could not get on. I then tried their customer service number, which the recording says if your calling about anything other than you being locked out of your online account, the representative will not help you and will direct you to email their support. I stayed on the line anyway and spoke to a female representative who said she was going to move my case to the inbox of the support team. Which was unacceptable and meaning I had to wait for a response. I tried their chat line again, finally got through and had a representative who asked if my order was done through "Digital Rivers" and I said "No, it says UPlay Store". The representative said he was trying to get a hold of their technical support team and asked me to wait. I waited for 5 minutes and he came back telling me that the technical support team is aware of the issue and I was not the only person this happen to but they are looking into it. I asked when will I receive my game? And his response was "I don't know. It depends how fast the technical support team can fix the issue. But I'm sure they are already working on it to have it fixed by the release date". I told the representative that the release date is tomorrow (10/17/17) and he said I'm sure they will have it fixed by then but otherwise we don't know how long it will take to get the issue resolved. I was hoping for an email that stated this and I received nothing. I went on to their Facebook page to try and find out if this happened to anyone else, which I found 1 other person. I also received a response from Ubisoft (whoever runs their Facebook page) and was told to contact their support. When I told them I did and Ubisoft has my money but I have no game, the person responding stop replying to my messages.

All I want is for Ubisoft to take my game, "South Park: The Fracture But Whole PlayStation 4 Collector's Edition", put it in a box, write my mailing address on the box and ship it to me. I paid for this game in full and there should be NO reason that I shouldn't have it on release day. This is bad business on their part and poor customer service. They have both my money and my game because of their computer glitch which has nothing to do with my product I ordered. This is a time where the President of the company needs to start making heads roll in his company and correct what is going on.

Ubisoftmisleading information

I placed an order at their online store. I got no confirmation or information about it. Then I decided that something went wrong and wanted to get a refund just in case. I contacted their customer service and they clarified the situation a little bit. They said that my item is out of stock, even though the information on the website was different or I would never buy it. They advised not to cancel the order and wait for it to appear in stock. I will, but it's so uncomfortable

Ubisoft.commystery shopping society

Ubisoft Toronto sent me email telling that now I am member of mystery shopping society. They also sent me check for $4000. I had to put money on my bank account and then to transfer a part to another bank. I earned $300 and spent them the same day. After an hour received call about fake check…

• Ro
              romesa02 Sep 29, 2013

My Uncle Carson just got an almost new silver Chevrolet Express Van blog link http://www.jobs64.com

• Rw
              rwalker950 Sep 28, 2013

I was billed $71.97 by DRI*UBISOFT STORE ORDERFIND.COM MN. I did not order anything. Please explain why I was billed and remove this bill from my credit card. Thanks.

Martin Ma Oct 12, 2012

Ubisoft Toronto sent me a letter telling that now I am a secret shopper. They also sent me a list of things I had to buy and sent back to them. I made anything they asked me for but when I wanted to spent the money I earned… a man from my bank called and told that check was fake.

• Ke
              kevin1238 Oct 11, 2012

Hi, i have the same problem as you. i was womdering what did you do next?

Ubisoftfacebook game csi

I am so upset with Ubisoft, I have been playing their facebook game CSI, and they have this Elite Membership that you can buy for 30 Ubi Credits, and it gives you access to specials, so I bought that about 2 weeks ago, the next day I log in, and its like it never happened, its gone. I sent their "Support" an email, and they send me back a response saying they need the details about the transaction(Hello !Look it up!"), so I send them back the details, and that was that, no email back or response since then, so after that I try to let it go and my dumb ### says let it go and rebuys that stupid membership, and the same thing happens again. I give up, if Ubisoft does not care enough to at least send an email back to help, then ### you Ubisoft!!!

Matt Sep 12, 2008

Yea, it really does suck. I originally beat the game with WASD and later bought the 360 wireless controller and the mapping are wrong. This is amusing to me because I had originally bought the logitech rumblepad2 (wireless as well) and while the external mapping was excellent, the reverse default key mappings (4321) annoyed me enough to return it for the OFFICIAL controller. Thankfully some of the newer games have correct support for the issue.

• Valerie Sep 11, 2008

Many people have complained about the fact that the XBox Wireless Controller is not correctly recognised by Assassin's Creed (although the box claims that the XBox 360 Controller is supported). Have contacted Ubisoft but they're still looking for problems at my end and said there are no plans to address the issue at present.

Ubisoft.com3 internatnational players banned

3 Supporters Of The Latest Silent Hunter 5 Franchise Multiplay were Banned, For not Being American Ubisoft Forum Supporters, Firstly A Ubisoft Silent Hunter Moderator His Name Tambor198, Banned Members On English Forums for not Correctly spelling english, Supported by an english paid Modder named Jimbuna & An American WW2 American Supporter named Maverick, Forum Names, , ,
              We Ask Ubisoft?
              Why Did You Not Reply To A Member being Discriminated?
              Why Have The Moderators On Ubisoft Forums The Power Not To Let Members Reply???
              Ubisoft Forum Managers May Soon Lose Their Jobs?In Todays Climate,
              I'm Sure You Reading This Would Do Better,
              Those Moderators & Members Who Discriminate Worldwide Should Be Removed.
              Many Thanks Here For Your Support,
              Please Reply.

• Ow
                  owner20071963 Oct 27, 2009

Please Stand By As We Await A Reply From A Ubisoft Forum Manager,
                  We Will Keep You All Posted.

• Ow
                  owner20071963 Oct 27, 2009

We Will Supply Names Of Ubisoft.com Forum Members Who have being Unfairly Banned, Because Of Their Race here Soon,
                  Please Standby as Get More Info Soon

Ubisoft - Far Cry 2doesn't address female demographic

Far Cry 2 was an excellent game. It included realism, good action, and a good plot. The problem? Lack of character choices. You pick from nine characters. The one you pick doesn't speak. At all.

Rather than include the three female mercenaries in the game as playable characters, Ubisoft decided to cry "voice acting issues, " and rather than use their profit from the game to at least make the characters downloadable, they decided to use it to sell some overpriced downloadable content. According to them, they would have to "script" dialogues differently for the female characters, and so far, I haven't been able to see anything big in terms of gender recognition. At that, the female characters are scripted like the other characters in the game, including the player character. The only three female characters, and they neglected to put them in as playable characters.

The complaint here is that Ubisoft didn't address their female demographic and rather than do so, they claim some random, poorly thought out excuse. They constantly send a bot, and sadly, will not address the issue.

Rather than take a route to satisfy the rest of the demographic, they instead neglected it for whatever reason.

• Us
                    user2002381 Apr 08, 2019

shut up you stupid [censored], who cares about [censored]es, you should only be seen in the kitchen or the bedroom, not in my games

• Su
                    subhash Jun 16, 2009

i have purchased a game cd of farcry2 but it has no serial code written in it so please provide us the serial code or give me a new game cd of farcry2 you can also sent me mailin my email id is [email protected] thank you

Ubisoft- rayman series

hello there Ubisoft,
                  how are you doing? cuz we rayman fans DON'T!
                  with all the games i have pruchased the series was promising platforming action/adventure games.
                  Rayman M wasnt a platform game but i didnt even cared becuase it involves everything that rayman needs...
                  when i saw the EPIC trailers of rayman 4 i couldn't wait for it to come out...but how sad i was that it wasnt what you were promising...
                  you promissed on these trailers EPIC battles egainst bunnies, thought maybe a cool platform will come here, and also battles=MORE COOLER
                  but when i took my copy it seemed WAY diffrent on the cover, but then i said "NAH you dont judge a book by its cover", so if the cover isnt that good maybe the game is better, but then noticed to the rayman dancing picture...i said WTH i'll install, but after i played i found myself in a diffrent game, it didnt seemed like Rayman IT WASNT RAYMAN AT ALL!
                  now that i pissed i want my money back but now give us a favor so we could forgive you on this mistake, RELEASE RAYMAN 4 AND GIVE A GREAT COPY BY TRADING ONE OF THE RRR COPIES FOR THAT.
                  -a quick review on the RRR:
                  at first seemed fun i thought maybe i need some requirments to get the finale but i was wrong THE POINT SYSTEM WAS ALWAYS DISAPOINTING.after that i said COOL on the second game, cuz rayman still was 50% of the game.
                  but when i saw TV PARTY...the cover?NO RAYMAN, gameplays and trailers? NO RAYMAN its like you blurred rayman out of the way and placed a bunny with rayman suit!
                  cmon guys tell the truth who you sold the company?
                  as much as i know rabbids cant attack the main database of rayman
                  you were planning ULTIMATE RRR(rayman 4) with marfy teineeses zombies COOL FXs and platforming...and then it turned out to be a PS2 graphical game just like rayman 2 the graphics are the same...
                  cmon guys PARTY games are stupid especially when you'r BURP goes to 200km/h from the winning gate at french and reaching aifel.
                  just make a TRUE rayman 4 with globox lums teinesses marfy (you can add Ly if ya want or at least a statue like in rayman 3), if rayman hoodlum's revenge seposed to be Rayman 4 then SUCK IT!
                  make a rayman 4, trade it for a RRR copy and we EVEN!
                  cuz right now RRR became boring and stupid.

Ubisoftlack of support

wow... how can ubisoft survive! i sure wouldn't mind seeing this company go bye, bye! i wonder if they actually play games? if you think the 50 dollar u spend on there junk entitles you to some support, your WRONG! they are proof that all these software companies are interested in is getting the money out of your pockets! no quality in there products or there support. i will never buy another ubisoft product again! i work for a large software dist. co. that is currently investigating ubisoft.

• Be
                        bennevis5167 Nov 18, 2014

I preordered Far Cry 4 on 10/20/2014, I then get an email on 11/12/2014 saying item had shipped and they gave me a tracking number that will not work, I send them a message on 11/13/2014 asking what the problem was, Today 11/18/2014 no answer from them plus its the release day of Far Cry 4, already sent them 2 messages saying how pathetic their service is and have cancelled my order . I will never buy or deal with them again .This is the kind of company that deserves to sink

• It
                        itsclose Dec 03, 2012

Yes, agreed. For a month now, I have been haggling with them via emails to either exchange or return a damaged item. NEVER AGAIN will I order any special limited edition collector items from them.

Ubisoft — no response from support

I had trouble when playing the game, got an error that said a graphic file was not found. I made use of there...

Ubisoft — poor ubisoft customer service!

Ubisoft www.ubi.com Having purchased the FPS game Call Of Juarez to install on a Windows Server 2003 machine...