Complaints & Reviews

lack of support

wow... how can ubisoft survive! i sure wouldn't mind seeing this company go bye, bye! i wonder if they actually play games? if you think the 50 dollar u spend on there junk entitles you to some support, your WRONG! they are proof that all these software companies are interested in is getting the money out of your pockets! no quality in there products or there support. i will never buy another ubisoft product again! i work for a large software dist. co. that is currently investigating ubisoft.

• It
    itsclose Dec 03, 2012

Yes, agreed. For a month now, I have been haggling with them via emails to either exchange or return a damaged item. NEVER AGAIN will I order any special limited edition collector items from them.

• Be
    bennevis5167 Nov 18, 2014

I preordered Far Cry 4 on 10/20/2014, I then get an email on 11/12/2014 saying item had shipped and they gave me a tracking number that will not work, I send them a message on 11/13/2014 asking what the problem was, Today 11/18/2014 no answer from them plus its the release day of Far Cry 4, already sent them 2 messages saying how pathetic their service is and have cancelled my order . I will never buy or deal with them again .This is the kind of company that deserves to sink

no response from support

I had trouble when playing the game, got an error that said a graphic file was not found. I made use of there online support witch was very good at first, I was told to download new drivers witch I did. And the problem still continues it been more than 2 week and I still have no reply from them on helping me fix the problem

• Mi
    Mike Oct 15, 2008

There is a way to "get to the top" with a complaint about Ubisoft tech support. You can write to them (keep it short/succinct-verbosity loses). Send two letters - one to: Mr. Yves Guillemot, Chairman/CEO, Ubisoft, 28 Rue Armand Carrel 93108 Montreuil-sous-Bois, Cedex, France. Send the other to: General Manager, Ubisoft Support, 3200 Gateway Centre Blvd, Suite 100, Morrisville, NC 27560.

• Ya
    yahh Oct 27, 2009

xbox 360 tom clancy's hawx
    you cannot land with the planes
    you cannot take off with the planes
    flight models are not realistic

this game is a waste of money!!!

• Ko
    koldhard Jan 26, 2012

I've had numerous attempts to contact support since I started playing Castle Empire 3 months ago. This game is full of bugs and they never get back to you.

• Dj
    djconklin Aug 08, 2012

I registered to play their online game The Settlers. I get in and play the game and find that twice items were not creditied to me. They want a screen display--of what?!? Nothing happened! So, there's nothing to show.

When I registered they sent me an email saying I could get a discount on buying the game. But when I go to apply it to my order, nothing happened again and they still haven't fixed it!

joe F. Morris jr Apr 28, 2013

game is un play able is scored in a complete circle when recieved non functtionable as a xbox 360 game

• Gr
    Grrreg Jan 18, 2015

I just spent $80 on the "THE CREW" and now I cant even play on my third day because of the UBISOFT(game maker) server is down and I don't get no response from them. I go to the site they tell me to go to and I can't even explain my issue or grievances! $80 bucks is a lot in this household and I thought it was wisely spent till now!!!

poor ubisoft customer service!

Ubisoft www.ubi.com Having purchased the FPS game Call Of Juarez to install on a Windows Server 2003 machine...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices