U-Haul / terrible service
I am so angry right now after dealing with the inept Daniel McAleese of U-Haul Coram. You would think U-Haul is a brand you can trust, this is not the case with the Coram branch. Not only did they fail to carry out a simple task of adding a trailer hitch to my car, they left me waiting for almost 3 hours before they told me.
I forwarded my complaint to the U-Haul Head office. They did nothing hence my action here.
Do not use U-Haul and especially do not use the Corum brand on Long Island.
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- U-Haul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - issue with owner after renting a uhaul trailer
- Uhaul - $19.95 a day rental scam 
- Uhaul - I will not be using uhaul again and advise others to find somewhere else for their moving needs 
- U-Haul - horror story and do not recommend them