Ty Ty Nursery / Ripoff

TyTy, GA, United States Review updated:

Buyers beware !!! Paid $75 in March for a Japanese magnolia tree which arrived DOA, small buds on tree dried up & dead & tried reviving to no effect. Per their replacement policy, you pay an extra $20 to get a replacement sometime this fall 6-9 months later which they probably hope you forget it about by then. Keep getting a run around when trying to talk to a Rep !!
So if I keep trying to get a replacement, it'll end up costing me $75+$20= $95 +$20 cost of sending back the dead tree = $115. Buy from a reliable nursery that a has FREE replacement policy !!!

Comments

• Pi
      14th of May, 2012

Yep, this nursery is prett much a scam from the word go. I highly recommend NOT doing business with them, under any circustances.

• Ji
      13th of May, 2016

You will never get a refund they tell you to email pictures and then they'll give you a refund within 24 hours and then you don't hear anything from them so you wait like a week and you call and then they don't know what you're talking about and then they say send them the dead plants and you throw the boxes away and you have to pay to send dead plants back to damn why don't they tell you that the first time before you throw the boxes away and then when you send the dead plants back you still don't get no refund their scam fraud you need to be very careful with these people they shouldn't get away with this

• Fr
      23rd of Feb, 2018

Ordered Grape Vines from TY TY Nursery. After the rain quit I went to plan them and was one short. I planted the vines I received and called to get my other vine. TY TY Customer Service told me I needed to take pictures of what I did get, I refused stating that would verify what I did get but did nothing to prove what I didn't get. They insisted that was their system, I told them that didn't make sense all I wanted was a replacement, they refused. Can't recommend them, but all it cost was the cost of the vine, there are many good Plant Nurseries.