Ty Ty Nursery / Ripoff
Buyers beware !!! Paid $75 in March for a Japanese magnolia tree which arrived DOA, small buds on tree dried up & dead & tried reviving to no effect. Per their replacement policy, you pay an extra $20 to get a replacement sometime this fall 6-9 months later which they probably hope you forget it about by then. Keep getting a run around when trying to talk to a Rep !!
So if I keep trying to get a replacement, it'll end up costing me $75+$20= $95 +$20 cost of sending back the dead tree = $115. Buy from a reliable nursery that a has FREE replacement policy !!!
More Ty Ty Nursery Complaints & Reviews
- Ty Ty Nursery - Terrible Business 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Avoid tytyga.com 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Sent me wrong items and didn't acknowledge complaint 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Poor nursery stock 
- Ty Ty Nursery - They Think I'm Some Kind Of Liar
- Ty Ty Nursery - Avoid them 
- Ty Ty Nursery - Rip off artists 
- Ty Ty Nursery - I'm out $495 plus the labor to install 
- Tytyga.com - have none, they are wonerful!
- Ty Ty Nursery - Bad Business