Willis Orchard Company Logo

Willis Orchard Company

Having problems with Willis Orchard Company?

Willis Orchard Company Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Willis Orchard Company Customer Service. Initial Willis Orchard Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Willis Orchard Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Willis Orchard Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Willis Orchard Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Willis Orchard Companydead tree shipped

Willis Orchard sent me a dead tree and will not refund my money.
Ordered a 4 in 1 cherry tree on May 19, 2018 from Willis Orchard. On May 20, 2018 they charged my credit card. I received a tree on Nov 29, 2018. I thought the tree was in hibernation since it was the middle of winter. I contacted the company and asked what I was supposed to do with the tree since it was the middle of winter and there was snow on the ground. She said plant it as soon as possible. I told her it doesnt thaw here until May. I put the tree in a 5 gallon bucket filled with dirt and kept it in the garage. As it started getting warmer, I put the tree on the front porch - still couldnt dig in the ground. Once it was dry enough I planted the tree. May 22, 2019 I contacted the company and asked if the tree should have leaves on it. I was told to do a scratch test to see if it was alive. I did and the tree was dead. This tree never budded, the tree arrived dead. The company offered to send me a replacement, I asked if that tree dies/arrives dead would it be replaced. They said no, I told them to refund my money. They said they do not give out refunds. I believe it is criminal to send customers DEAD plants, charge them and then keep their money.

WARNING. WILLIS ORCHARD, THIS COMPANY SENDS DEAD PLANTS AND WILL NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY. DO NOT IGNORE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK/COMPLAINTS LIKE I DID. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF.. REPLACEMENT OFFERED BUT IF IT DIED OR ARRIVED DEAD - THEY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - LOOK UP THE COMPLAINTS FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND OTHER SOURCES

Willis Orchard Companyfraud

I had to cancel my order and they insisted I still pay 10%. I cancelled the order b/c it would not arrive in time.
    -At no time did they inform it the order wouldnt ship for weeks.
    -They stated I had to cancel the order within 24hrs. They were closed for a week. there was no way for me to contact them within 24hrs. and when I did finally get a hold of them (a week later) then and only then did I realize they wouldn't ship my order in any normal time frame.
    -never the less they told me it was my error and insisted on making some money off of me for something I never purchaced

• Tr
        true-dat Aug 02, 2013

But you actually order product that clearly stated that it would not ship until Fall 2013. Also it's not the best idea to be planting in Arizona in the July/August heat...just a heads up.

• At
        Atul Mukker Apr 22, 2011

I ordered five fruit trees last year. One of the trees (Mona Cherry) never showed any sign of life. When I contacted the company, they wanted me to send the tree back to them at my expense. The customer support lady was not only very rude, she also hung phone over me. This seems like very unprofessional people, I would never give my business again to them.

Willis Orchard CompanyPoor in ever area of business!

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with - every time - poor plants, poor service, poor at best. Go elsewhere, never buy from Willis - you will be disapointed! we ordered 3 trees, they arrived dead! we got a return shipment - which arrived very broken and in poor condition, the customer service is awful and they should not be in the business of selling plants - if they cannot provide good quality - at least sometimes! Do NOT BUY from them! We have many trees and lots of experience and know good from awful - they are awful! Never ever ever ever buy from Willis!

Willis Orchard CompanyBad service

In October of 2010, I ordered: 2 1-2' Pawpaw trees, 2 1-2' white walnut trees, a couple 2 yr old grape vines, and a 2 yr old raspberry. They arrived on December 3rd. There was a total of 9 plants/trees. Yes, they get mailed to you looking like dead twigs... they're dormant. But, be patient and don't freak out about it!! Of the 9 plants, it looks like I only lost 2.

Considering how cheap the prices are on most of these plants, that's not bad. I posted a very thorough post on my blog. It has pictures of what you can expect when the plants arrive and tips for getting your plants off to a good start.

Willis OrchardFradulant company

This is a fraudulent company. I ordered $90 of raspberry plants. They arrived - dead. I contacted Willis Orchard and they refused to refund my money. After searching reviews. I have found they do this OFTEN and treat their customers horribly. Their customer service is terrible. They will yell and cuss at you and offer no help. I think something should be done about these people. They shouldn't be allowed to treat people the way they do. My advice is, never, ever order anything from them. It will arrive dead, and you will be out the money, and out the product!!

Willis Orchard CompanySold Me Ungrafted Pecans Tree For Grafted Pecans!

My recent unpleasant negative experience with Willis Orchards began when I ordered one Elliot and one Sumner pecan tree, 10-12 feet tall, priced at a total of $300.00. When I arrived they tried to overcharge me and ended up selling me un-grafted pecan trees even though the invoice showed the trees were Elliot and Sumner trees that are always grafted, not seed grown as they tried to claim after my complaint. My friend pointed out their deception when he examined the trees once I got back home. Upset after being defrauded, I wrote the Dept. of Agriculture, the Attorney General of Georgia and the BBB. The Georgia officials quickly enforced the law and made Willis orchards remove their misleading internet website claims and demanded Willis refund my $300.00. The refund check arrived over the weekend with a note attached to the check from the owner Jason Willis stating: "Congratulations on completely screwing us over, J.W." It is easy to see that they are unrepentant for their fraud; now are trying to act like the VICTIM!? I am also sending a copy of their hateful, vengeful note received to the Georgia Officials and the BBB, so that they can see what a corrupt company customers are dealing with.

Georgia legal officials have shown that they mean business about enforcing the law and will quickly act to help other numerous victims of fraud and abuse, if you notify them. The "Wayback Machine" on http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html, shows that they used to even sell seedling, apple, peach, pear and plum trees two years ago, advertised as true varieties

Willis Orchard CompanyCharged and Shipped an Order I Cancelled!

Terrible company to deal with. i ordered a sylvester palm on 5/18, told would arrive in 5-7 days, i already had hole dug and it did not arrive on call to Willis was told it had shipped and be there ina couple more. a follow up call says it didnt ship and would call back. after another week with no call back i asked for a refund, week later still no refund, another week another phone call and still no refund. talked to woman who said she would process. guess what today a tree arrived and still no refund. another call to willis and again told will call you back.still waiting people!!i have alreeady paid someone else to plant a tree and now i have this. please dont do any business with this company very rude and love to hang up on you. After having done business with both willis and fast growing trees nursery.

M

Willis Orchards/ Windmill Palm Tree — Dead Windmill Palm Tree

I bought a 6 foot tall windmill palm tree 14 months ago from Willis Orchard CO to plant next to my heated...