TXU / incorrect bill and disconnect

TX, United States Review updated:

First of all, after some construction at my house, TXU kept sending me bills for a temporary pole and meter that was no longer there!! Now you tell me, how there can be a reading on a meter that is not there? This took them 5 months to correct, after countless phone calls, during which, they threatened to disconnect the temporary pole!! I kept telling them, YES, PLEASE DISCONNECT IT! Idiots!!
Fast forward a few months - now, every month, my bill says something different and when i call to ask them about the charges, they are unable to explain to me why it is different than the last bill. Also, they have cut off my electricity twice in the last 10 days, for "nonpayment" - with no notice! When I call them they tell me they sent the notice, and I should talk to my postmaster. On the last occasion, the bill said due on Feb 1, and on Feb 2 the power is cut off. I have already ordered service with a new provider, I can't take any more of TXU's crap!! BUYER BEWARE!!

Comments

9th of Dec, 2014

I want to know why my online bill states $110.00 something and the PAPER bill they send says $80.65?
    When I ask the person on the phone why does it say two different things she says. "The $80.65 is your past due balance."
    I then asked her very sarcastically, "You didn't even listen to my question did you?"