TXU / incorrect bill and disconnect
First of all, after some construction at my house, TXU kept sending me bills for a temporary pole and meter that was no longer there!! Now you tell me, how there can be a reading on a meter that is not there? This took them 5 months to correct, after countless phone calls, during which, they threatened to disconnect the temporary pole!! I kept telling them, YES, PLEASE DISCONNECT IT! Idiots!!
Fast forward a few months - now, every month, my bill says something different and when i call to ask them about the charges, they are unable to explain to me why it is different than the last bill. Also, they have cut off my electricity twice in the last 10 days, for "nonpayment" - with no notice! When I call them they tell me they sent the notice, and I should talk to my postmaster. On the last occasion, the bill said due on Feb 1, and on Feb 2 the power is cut off. I have already ordered service with a new provider, I can't take any more of TXU's crap!! BUYER BEWARE!!
More TXU Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU - incentives to not switch deceptive 
- TXU Energy - Customer Service 
- TXU Energy & Oncor - Billing/Service 
- TXU Energy - Rude sales people
- TXU Energy - billing problems