TXU / Billing & Customer Service
Oncor Electric reads my meter for my TXU bill. They started me out on the wrong meter number on May 1, 2009 when I set up the service at my new apt. It is almost August, and the problem gets worse every day. Today I received 2 more "corrected" bills from TXU. One stated I owe them $147.00; the other stated I had a $42.00 credit. Both bills were dated 7/27/09, and NEITHER one had my correct meter number or meter reading indicated. The customer service people are absolutely worthless...I have received at least 30 eaqmils stating my dispute would be resolved in 1-2 business days. It has now been 33 dyas since I filed my dispute!
Avaoid this company at all costs...they have absolutely no idea how to fix even a simple clerical error!
More TXU Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - txu a/c heat protection
- [Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company - I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - Extrem bill charges to the account 
- [Resolved] TXU Energy - TXU Energy Did Not Honor 3% Cash Back Loyalty Reward 
- [Resolved] TXU - COMMENTS