TXU — TXU deliberatly cut off power in 105 degree weather without cause.
Unbelieveable. TXU Energy cut off our power in 105 degree weather for no reason. We had been traveling and we paid our bill 2 days past the billing due date. We have never been late. We paid long before any cut off date and only 2 days late of the due date on the bill. We called it into them. They took the payment removed the funds from our account then 3 days later cut off our power.
We called and ask them if they showed the payment. They said they did have the payment. We ask them why they did this. They told us we were being punished for paying late.
They refused to turn the power back on for 48 hours.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TXWe had to spend over 600 dollars for hotel room, boarding for our dog and had to throw out all items in the fridge and freezer. The temp in out house reached 96 degrees.
We are suing them under the DTPA rules and we are going to add a very large amount for the mental frustration.
This company SUCKS big time. They are what I consider low level terrorist and anyone that does any business with them is a fool. I refused to let them turn the power back on and went with Reliant Energy who was cheaper and better with customers.
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TXU THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND WILL RIP YOU OFF!
More TXU Complaints & Reviews
- TXU Energy - TXU is one utility to stay way far away from! 
- TXU Energy - Switched to wrong plan! 
- TXU Energy & TXU Delivery - Incredibly poor service 
- TXU Energy - Scam and cheating 
- TXU - iThermostat 
- TXU - incentives to not switch deceptive 
- TXU Energy - Customer Service 
- TXU Energy & Oncor - Billing/Service 
- TXU Energy - Rude sales people
- TXU Energy - billing problems