TxTag / what else? billing!

1 Pflugerville, TX, United States

This is most dysfunctional outfit I have ever dealt with (and i've been around a long time). I have dealt with not receiving a billing statement for 3-4 months at a time. I have dealt with txtag creating numerous accounts for 1 car. Last straw? They overcharged me and instead of generating a refund ($81) like they stated they would - they took it upon themselves to apply the $81 credit to my business account (separate account - not linked) without consulting me or obtaining my approval! The explanation was that since both accounts have the same address they opted to apply the refund to my second account. Why I asked? Why was that necessary? My payments are always current and paid in full! Why would they do that? Of course - they couldn't give me an clear / rational explanation - except - I know how you feel and of course when you need a supervisor - they are never available! [censor] they don't know how I feel. I have started avoiding the austin toll roads whenever possible - leadership, customer service on down are a bunch of minimum wage [censor] - and if they aren't - they sure act like it!

Pi