TWX*AOL Service / Unauthorized charges on my debit card

1 Roberts, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715 - 749-3161

For two (2) separate months now I have had $33.40 taken out of my bank account and have no idea who / what / or where this company is. There is no phone number attached to the withdrawls. I want my money back --- but if I can't get that then I certainly want to be able stop whoever this is from taking more! What do I do??

Comments

• Je
      11th of Jun, 2008

Again this month I have been charged for this service that I do not have! I contacted my bank and apparently AOL has to cancel the account withdrawl!@#$%^&* what sense does that make. The last I knew, AOL wwas not contributing to my account. Anyway, while I was talking with my bank representative she told me to go on-line and to try and get a phone number to cancel the withdrawls ~~~ and if this didn't work then to go into the bank and fill out a form.
    While I was on-line I came across this phone number 1-800-827-6364 and attempted a call. Just as the person that posted the number, I was greeted by a computer and after much frustration I was transferred to a person that wanted my debit card number! I refused and decided to go to my bank and fill out whatever form is necessary to cancel this automatic withdrawl.

• Ni
      14th of Oct, 2008

I lost money on TWX*AOL withdrawals to a tune of $238 for about a year before I noticed.

Call AOL's fraud number 1-800-307-7968 (I picked option 4), it's a bit easier than navigating their customer service (which just made me want to hit things with chairs). They'll send an affadavit to you. That's where I am in the process.

This article gives me hope I might get some money back: http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/07/11/AOL-to-refund-customers_1.html

11th of Mar, 2009

Same to me! TWX AOL SERVICE both took 11, 99 US$ on 2 months using my new VISA number. Dont know which company it is and only saw complaints on this WebSite. Cant find this firm in the Internet with Google. Cant live without VISA card and my number is being abused!