TWX Magazine / Fraud, Unauthorized Charging of Credit card
This morning I got a call from my credit card company saying they had declined a $2.18 charge to my card from TWX Magazine and asked me to confirm if this was an authorized transaction. I told them it was not and I was told that the only reason it was declined was because the company did not have the expiration date on the card. It was a close shave. I have no idea how they got my credit card number but obviously I have never authorized them to charge me for anything. Why doesn't someone jail them for fraud and such obvious scams?
More TWX Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- TWX Magazine - How to Reach Real Live Person!!! 
- TWX Magazine - Scam/Fraud 
- Twx Magazines - Charged without notice 
- TWX magazine customer service - Co. charge credit card w/o authorization 
- TWX Magazine - False charges against my credit card 
- TWX Magazine - money magazine subscription
- TWX Magazine - People magazine
- Twx Magazines - Recurring charges 
- TWX Magazine Subsciption - Unapproved debit fom bank account 
- Twx Magazines - Still getting charged, even AFTER I cancelled.