TWX magazine customer service / Co. charge credit card w/o authorization

TWX magazine customer service
After my free trial magazine subscription...I recived my last 3 mags with a big card stateing LAST issue. A month later I receive the 3 mags in the mail. I looked up my account and it states cancelled. They charged my credit card $83.00 and I have been trying to speak to a human being at their co. for the last 3 days. I finally gavce up and e-mailed their "contact us" they will get back to me in 5 days !

A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
If you call the customer service number again (the phone number on your bank statement) and do not talk at all they will eventually transfer you to a live human being! I can feel your same frustration. Just ask them to cancel everything that they have on file for you. I thought I was only being charged for two magazines when it was really Six! Good luck to you...
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
i woke up and found out i was missing $40 out of my bank account for some free 3 month magazine. yeah i'm pissed and have no way to contact anyone to get my money back
A  29th of Mar, 2010 by
they will try to offer you only a partial refund or something like that. don't settle for that - that's how these scam companies make their $$. they will also put you on hold forever. best thing to do is cancel through your credit card company - it will take less time, you will get a full refund. and you will probably get the magazines until the fraudulent company figures it all out. we as consumers must find a way to not let these scams make profits, or they will keep doing it!
N  6th of Nov, 2010 by
The same thing happened to us. Federal Trade Commission, here we come!

The company says were should have been aware of this coming down 13 months ago. My memory is declining and I find that reasoning unacceptable.

Never authorize a business to use your account information for renewal.
N  25th of Mar, 2011 by
I'm making an attempt to use any and all means to complain about the false advertising concerning "O MAGAZINE". I ordered "O Magazine" with the understanding I was to receive a free tote bag with my paid subscription. I have received the magazine but NO TOTE BAG. Looking in various areas online, I find I am one of many with the same problem. I consider this false advertising and wish to have a means of correcting this. I either want the tote bag or my money back. I also hear it is almost impossible to find a means of speaking to anyone in any customer service department. Oprah is extremely wealthy and should be in a position to hire employees to cover a complaint department! Please advise.
N  25th of Mar, 2011 by
As stated above, I'm making a complaint regarding placing a paid subscription to "O Magazine" with the written promise of receiving a FREE BUNUS GIFT of a tote bag. I have received my first magazine issue but no tote bag. After seeking information on this, I find I am one of many with the same problem. Please read initial complaint above and advise me. I do consider this a false advertisement and want to see an immediate correction of this problem.
A  17th of Jun, 2012 by
I was totally ripped off by the O magazine website also - talk about false advertising - It says quite clearly that you get 3 yrs of subscriptions for $25 - imagine my surprise when I selected this option and then it charged my mastercard $140!!! Wow I feel like the worlds biggest idiot now - I would have thought someone like Operah who supposively cares about people would be in charge of such an irresponsible company with false adversitsing clearly out to rip ordinary people off - what a scam! Sorry Operah you just lost my vote permanently - you can stick your 'free tote bag'...
Customer service...what customer service...you cant contact them...
N  25th of Feb, 2013 by
To my surprise my Bank Card was charged 58.50 for People mag that was suppose to be a free trial. I purchased something from The Avenue they ask me did I want to sign up and I said no. It's a hassle to cancel. She said no you can cancel right now and my information would not go anywhere. Imagine my surprise when I saw the charges. Then I called the 800 number after 3 attempts and holding for about 15 minutes I spoke with Colby. He finally agreed to refund all the charges and would be 72 hours so I said so 3 days. He says no working hours so that would be 5-7 days...Not sure why he didn't just say 5-7 days??? It's a scam...I should have just went to my bank and reported it. No money yet and I really don't expect to see any. They did try to get me to keep my "free" mag that I am entitled to till April and they would send me a "free" gift. I said thanks but no thanks...
N  26th of Feb, 2015 by
I ordered something on line, and told I would receive 4 magazines free for my order . I have received the 4 magazines, and I do not want any more magazines. Do not send any more.

TWX Magazine Logo TWX Magazine