TWX Magazine / FRAUD BILLING! SCAM!!

Phone: 800-607-9869

First of all, google TWX magazine. I'll wait. You may notice that you never even get a website for the company... but a full page after page listing of fraud and scam complaints. Thats bad, when the search didn't even include anything but the company name.

I signed up with a subscription 2 years ago through blender magazine. I kept it cause i didnt mind the magazines..but at some point i got tired of them so I decided not to renew. But they kept coming. After that, a long while after that, I was skimming over my bank statement and discovered SEVERAL charges from this new TWX blender, which eventually just became TWX Maxim. Not being able to find contact information at the time I just canceled that card that I used, got a new card. Well, two new cards later (bringing us to now) I got another bill...from TWX!! Enough was enough, I called the bank and they acknowledged they have this problem very rare but only with companies like this and...funny enough... AOL, leading me to believe they are linked.

Anyway, The bank fined them and returned the funds to my account. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! If you want the magazine buy it straight from the company. A legit company.

Comments

• Al
      1st of Mar, 2010

TWX is Time Warner, who is also in charge of AOL, who also has many many fraud reports charged against it for this kind of practice, avoid Time Warner!! Do the searches here for TWX or AOL, you'll see what I mean!