TWX Magazine / READ THIS--instructions on how to get your money back
i'm skipping the complaint because i'm assuming you already know from the others available. this is to help you get most of your money back. i got their CONTACT INFO by asking my bank. their phone number is [protected]. customer service is a machine. ask for information on your order, because they do these things in packs. that first charge may be just the first to come. if you cancel just the FIRST charged magazine, another charge for another magazine will pop up later. get the names of ALL the magazines they're charging you by asking for information on your particular charge, then asking for 'more details.' cancel one magazine first. STAY ON THE LINE. MAKE SURE when they ask, "do you want to receive the magazines you've already paid for?" SAY NO!!! DON'T RECEIVE THE MAGAZINES ALREADY PAID FOR!!! saying 'no' gets you your refund for whatever magazines you haven't received yet. you can't take it back once you say 'yes' to receiving the magazines you've paid for and forever forfeit the possibility of a refund. if you say 'no' they say they'll process your refund but that the money won't show back up in your account for a month or two. once you've gotten your cancellation number and refund promise, you have to repeat the whole process to cancel each magazine. i hung up and called back because of the offers they try to sell you as you cancel. GOOD LUCK!
More TWX Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- TWX Magazine - How to Reach Real Live Person!!! 
- TWX Magazine - Scam/Fraud 
- Twx Magazines - Charged without notice 
- TWX magazine customer service - Co. charge credit card w/o authorization 
- TWX Magazine - False charges against my credit card 
- TWX Magazine - money magazine subscription
- TWX Magazine - People magazine
- Twx Magazines - Recurring charges 
- TWX Magazine Subsciption - Unapproved debit fom bank account 
- Twx Magazines - Still getting charged, even AFTER I cancelled.