TV Land / tv land ads
I am writing to state a concern and complaint about the ads for TV shows that you run during the evening hours before 10:00PM. I have 2 boys and my husband and I enjoy watching Everybody Loves Raymond with them but during the show they show ADs for a Comedy Central show that airs on TV Land as well. The show is rude and inappropriate especially for younger viewers. I was embarrassed and disgusted to see what is allowed on television and is is so disappointing that we can't watch a show with our children without having to change the channel when a commercial comes on. The shows like The Other Two should be shown on Comedy Central and after 10PM. The commercials should not have a man talking about his dick. Please get these ads and shows off of your channel which airs family shows that we enjoy watching as a family.
I hope you take my complaint seriously because its so hard to teach children how to act appropriately when they see that kind of show on TV.
More TV Land Complaints & Reviews
- TV Land - very upset - extremely inappropriate!!
- TV Land - programming issue - tv program: mom 
- TV Land - bringing back the roseanne sitcom 
- TV Land - why would the word "sh*t" be on a preview on tvland??? 
- TV Land - stop showing younger!!! 
- TV Land - commercials/ads
- TV Land - comedy central the other two
- TV Land - tv land inappropriate commercials of their programs
- TV Land - inappropriate commercials 
- TV Land - commercial on tv land