TV Land / stop showing younger!!!

We tired of seeing so many commercials for this degrading crap. Everybody does not have such low morals or standards. We love watching this channel for the good old shows like mash and Andy Griffith show. The viewers who uphold family are tired of being subjected to some many degrading shows. I realize ya'll are going to play the shows that appeal to the biggest audience but please stop playing it some much for those families like ours!

As
Aug 19, 2017

Comments

• Jk
      20th of Aug, 2017

If you are still paying hard earned money for cable (or satellite) TV you are a complete [censor]. You are subsidizing the commie takeover of this country (no longer just a "theory." Pull that plug!!! You can get the same (even better) shows off the air. Pull your head out of your [censor]. Stupid.

30th of Aug, 2017

I agree 100%. Don't like "Younger" and I change channel. Bring back "The Waltons"

• Be
      30th of Aug, 2017

Don't like it, don't watch it. Don't deny others the opportunity to watch a program they may enjoy just because it doesn't fit with your idea of entertainment. I hate pretty much every reality show out there, but I am not writing to have them cancel any of them. I just don't watch it. Simple solution.