TV Land / commercial

I am offended at the promo commercial for the show "Teachers" where the children are sitting around the table and one of the small children's response to the teacher is to say our Lord's name in vain. He uses Jesus Christ's name in vain which is very offensive. I was shocked you felt that acceptable because to a Christian it is offensive and distasteful to use His name in this manner. I wish you would stop showing this commercial

• Nobucks's Response, Oct 09, 2018

Why is Everybody Loves Raymond in Spanish?

Re
Jan 12, 2016

Comments

• Li
      15th of Aug, 2018
    TV Land - closed captioning
    Rancho Cordova
    California

Closed captioning is not working on tvland. I depend on it to watch tv. It is not my service provider because all other channels I watch have captioning just fine. I have read online other people are experiencing the same issue. What is being done to resolve this? I would really like to start watching the shows again.

• De
      15th of Aug, 2018
    TV Land - They took Mom off.
    Hesperia
    California

Can't you please put Mom back on after the kings of queens. It was on of my favorite shows. I'm really begging you. Ok I might have to find another channel to watch and I watch your channel all
    Night every night. I don't think it's fair to take Mom
    Off completely. I think there is enough air
    Time to share .

• Kr
      16th of Aug, 2018
    TV Land - Hot in Cleveland
    Belgium

Dear,
    Could you tell me where I can write to propose to edit "Hot in Cleveland", the TV SHOW, in DVD for Europe ?
    I'm fan of that serie since a long time and it's impossible to find DVD's in French language or with french subtitles.
    Thanks

KrisParenti@hotmail.com

• St
      20th of Aug, 2018
    TV Land - Disgusting shows; Mom, Teachers, and Younger.
    Edmond
    Oklahoma

Please remove/cancel Mom, Teachers, and Younger. These shows are trashy. Stay with King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, New Adventures of Old Christine, Andy Griffith. Decency is still in demand!!!

20th of Aug, 2018
    TV Land - programming

Can you please play some episodes of Emergency and switch it up for MASH for a while. I m sick of watching the same old episodes of MASH on a daily basis.
    You used to have Emergency on at the same time you now have MASH on.

thanks

• Xt
      21st of Aug, 2018
    TV Land - Tvland

You keep showing the same king of Queens episodes multiple times in a row. Isawbthem last night. Also please show them in order. Thank you

• Co
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    TV Land - Advertising

Remember when M*A*S*H* was 1/2 hour? Remember when you could watch a program and spend more time watching the actual show than commercials? I pay to watch TV Land but all I see are commercials, all day, every day. Seriously, who's going to sit through 17 consecutive ads?? I boycott this awful channel and its stupid advertisements.

5th of Sep, 2018
    TV Land - Golden girls/seinfield
    Utica
    New York

My wife has Alzheimer and she enjoys watching these programs and now they are not shown at the proper times like before. Lease fix programming line up asap. I am not happy with the change you only play them on the weekend please fix the lineup. My wife depends on this.

• We
      10th of Sep, 2018
    TV Land - Shows

Mom and teachers are 2 ok the worst shows! I watch ever night! I can not stand to watch with either of these shows! I turn to Hallmark channel when they come on. Please take them off the air. If you leave them on I will stop watching this channel all together! Thank you

• Vi
      11th of Sep, 2018
    TV Land - Show titled " Mom

The worst tv show and you take Raymond off for this garbage. The downfall of the American family your depicting a Mother and Daughter.
    Totally immoral, horrible portrayal of a family. It degrades Mothers depicts them as idiots, or is that what you are trying to do, degrading woman.
    Get this show off of our airwaves.
    Victoria Donlon

16th of Oct, 2018
    TV Land - Everybody Loves Raymond
    Yorktown
    Virginia

Everybody Loves Raymond is in Stanish. Why is it not in English ?

• Ga
      21st of Oct, 2018
    TV Land - Filthy inappropriate shows

TV land use to be about the only channel without sex and filth on it. Now its joined the bottom of the barrel with the rest of the stations. Now you are having a show with that terrible Alex Baldwin who hates American and our President.
    What is wrong with you people? Please go back to the shows that kids can watch. Sex does not belong on tv.

• St
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    TV Land - Commercials

First let me say that I love your programming. Younger is one of my absolute favorite shows! But, you have to get some new late night sponsorship. Watching the same, horribly acted, KY commercials, every break is beyond annoying. You need to freshen up. And not with a "every seven minutes" douche commercial. Move on please.

• Di
      27th of Oct, 2018
    TV Land - 2018 cma awards
    Jonestown
    Pennsylvania

What happened! Middle of the show switched to everybody loves Raymond. What the check was up with that!

4th of Nov, 2018
    TV Land - The Ignorant Leftists Complaining About Roseanne
    Saint George
    Utah

Thank you for bringing back Roseanne to TV Land. I have my DVR on record ALL espisodes.

Those 18, 000, 000 viewers of the cancelled "Roseanne" show deserve a voice, too

• Ce
      12th of Dec, 2018
    TV Land - the volume
    4220 Ashcott Lane
    Plainfield
    Connecticut

The volume when commercials come on is very frustrating. It is either way to loud or turned way to low. Why can't you just leave it on the same volume?

• Be
      13th of Dec, 2018
    TV Land - Closed caption.
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

I can no longer watch TV Land as the closed captioning is either non existed or messed up word misspell or everything running together. It has been a mess for some time. I hope you will get this fixed soon as TV Land is a favorite station that I no longer watch because of the cc issue...I miss watching TV Land. Please fix this issue soon.

• Mr
      29th of Dec, 2018

I'm offended by that teachers show. Monstrosity and an embarrassment to the profession.