TurboTax / hidden fees for paying taxes with credit card as prompted
Beware of the hidden fees if you pay your taxes by credit card as urged by the TurboTax software program. They and their third-party vendors charge a 2.49% fee on top of the high price of using their software. In my case, that meant an additional $407 was charged w/o my knowledge, when I could have just written a check and only paid for a stamp. I had no idea this fee would be charged and their customer service gave me all kinds of conflicting stories and information when I complained about the hidden charge.
More TurboTax Complaints & Reviews
- TurboTax - what a nightmare! 
- TurboTax - screwed up direct deposit/irs will now send hard check 
- Turbo Tax Refund Card - green dot or cb&t bank 
- Intuit / Turbotax - accuracy guarantee class action suit? 
- TurboTax - cannot cancel account/horrible company 
- TurboTax - turbotax standard online edition
- TurboTax - tax audit service.
- TurboTax - I used free service 
- TurboTax - advertisement on television
- TurboTax - 2018 software program