Turbo Tax / Can not get ahold of them

1 441 Porpoise RdVenice, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-266-1715

I have been trying for 2 days to get into my account with them. Every time I get a new password it does not work. The reason I have tried to contact them is the IRS says our tax return was not received. My husband & I thought our tax payment of almost $2, 000 had been paid on the 14th and found out when the money did not come out of our account that IRS never received our return. I don't want a penalty but looks like I will get one. Help!

Ca
May 4, 2015

Comments

• Na
      4th of Feb, 2011
    Turbo Tax - forced filing
    intuit

Can't use turbo tax because it is forcing me to take a credit I'm not eligible for. Can't afford $30 to call them.

• Al
      4th of Feb, 2011

sounds like you might have made a mistake setting up your profile, go back and check everything - it doesnt just make you take something your not eligible for unless you tell it to. perhaps a type somewhere?

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2011
    Turbo Tax - Accuracy Guarantee

Did anyone ever get there checks from Turbo tax because they messed up and said they would pay Interset alot of people said they got a lett saying they would send them checks but nobody got them ..Please let me know its with the
    Accuracy Guarantee ...

• Ro
      31st of Jan, 2012
    Turbo Tax - poor follow up/virus in their software

I bought turbotax home and office for 2011 and it's got a virus Alueron.E that it loaded to my boot program. I tried to call service and got parked on hold for an hour then it hung up. What gives?