Turbo Tax / Can not get ahold of them

May 4, 2015
Turbo Tax
441 Porpoise Rd
Phone: 941-266-1715
I have been trying for 2 days to get into my account with them. Every time I get a new password it does not work. The reason I have tried to contact them is the IRS says our tax return was not received. My husband & I thought our tax payment of almost $2, 000 had been paid on the 14th and found out when the money did not come out of our account that IRS never received our return. I don't want a penalty but looks like I will get one. Help!

N  4th of Feb, 2011 by

Turbo Tax - forced filing

Can't use turbo tax because it is forcing me to take a credit I'm not eligible for. Can't afford $30 to call them.
N  4th of Feb, 2011 by
sounds like you might have made a mistake setting up your profile, go back and check everything - it doesnt just make you take something your not eligible for unless you tell it to. perhaps a type somewhere?
N  2nd of Jun, 2011 by

Turbo Tax - Accuracy Guarantee

Did anyone ever get there checks from Turbo tax because they messed up and said they would pay Interset alot of people said they got a lett saying they would send them checks but nobody got them ..Please let me know its with the
Accuracy Guarantee ...
N  31st of Jan, 2012 by

Turbo Tax - poor follow up/virus in their software

I bought turbotax home and office for 2011 and it's got a virus Alueron.E that it loaded to my boot program. I tried to call service and got parked on hold for an hour then it hung up. What gives?

TurboTax Logo TurboTax