Tryacaiberrypure.com / charged my account without permission

1 Fayetteville, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 910-568-4446

Put in an order for a trial offer of acaiberry and decleansing product from the company. Fine print came up and I canceled the order. Products still came to my house. I returned both packages unopened. I was charged 54.95 for pureberry and 64.00 for new you today. Called the company several times but they seem to be unable to find the solution to my problem. I e-mailed the company and was told that I went over the grace period and that is why I was charged. I explained again that I did not give permission for them to withdraw the money from my account and that I had canceled the order. I also explained to them that I returned the products unopened. They have a foreign accent and they seem to not want to understand. I just want my money back and see that no one else gets scammed.

Comments

• Cs
      19th of Feb, 2010

If you have any questions or concerns about Acai Berry Pure, please contact our customer support center by email at support@tryacaiberrypure.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST.

If you are looking to resolve a problem, we will be more than happy to help you.

• Sc
      13th of Mar, 2010

I want to post my complaints about Try Acai Berry Pure as a Total SCAM!

I ordered the product on Feb. 28, 20.10 for their promotion rate of .99 cents. They took my credit card information immediately withouti issue.

But, when I called a live agent by the name of Ira, ID #206, on March 5, 2010 at 11:20am to cancel my order all together, since on that day I still had not received the product. I was given a cancellation confirmation number of (1099099) and was assured by Agent Ira that I definitely would not be charged a full membership fee of $169.95.

But, on March 11, six days later after my cancellation, a charge of $169.95 appeared on my credit card, and Try Acai Berry pure even sent me an e-mail to say that they put the charge on.

After several phone calls to their Support Unit and E-letters to refundrequest@tryacaiberrypure.com, I still have not received my refund or reversal of charges to my credit card.

The agents whom I spoke to on March 11, 12, 13 kept giving me the run-around and said that they do not have any way to refund me. Eventhough, I had sent many e-mails to the e-mail address the live agents had given me and received replies back from Try Acai Berry Pure to confirm that they have indeed receive my refund request. But no further action of refund was made to my credit card, which they should not have billed to begin with.

So, on a beautiful Miami day, I have to spend time and energy to post these complaints to help others not to fool by this product which is contained of the equivalent of 3 cups of coffee (I can not have any caffeine at any time), when I first ordered the live agent told me it only contains antioxident and acai berry, which was a big lie, to mislead people.

Please use my unfortunate experience with Try Acai Berry Pure as warning before you think about ordering from them.
    Please be aware that this company is a TOTAL SCAM !

• Mp
      16th of Mar, 2010

Dear ACAI,
    I am sorry as I did not know your product contained caffeine. I am very caffeine sensitive. Please cancel any future orders. I received my trial box but it is unopened. Should I mail it back to you?

M. P. Que

• Sh
      17th of Mar, 2010

I have had the same issues! I have called so many different numbers and written to multiple emails to no avail. They charged me $3.95 for a shipment I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED, then called to cancel and then they "couldn't find my membership." Then I was charged $149.95. I am also getting the runaround but I have shut down that account, I am trying to dispute this through my bank and the mail (probably not fault of the mail) since the customer service reps are RUDE AND UNHELPFUL. I hope more people read this before they get charged and scammed out of $149.95!! BE CAREFUL!!

Shannon M.

• Ji
      20th of Mar, 2010

I cancelled my acaiberry and was charged 149.95 ASAP please rufund my money and cancel everything, this is ridicuous.the woman I talked on the phone with was very nice.But lets see how quick i get my refund!
    JILL WALSWORTH