TRS Recovery Services / thiefs
TRS Recovery Services, Inc. keeps authorizing bad checks written using my name or nick name and address with an incorrect identification and another victims bank information and then sends unpaid check notices to me for payment or keeps calling for collection. TRS has allowed identity theft criminals to write more than twenty plus checks totaling over $20, 000 using my information with another victims bank account information. Despite my affidavits about the identity theft and fogeries, I keep receiving notices and additional requests.
TRS still accepts checks using my information and says that the burden is on me to prove that I did not write these checks. TRS representatives have notified me that its system is not setup to identity identity theft victims. Additionally, I have found great frustration trying to talk to a live person and then, once you do, they hang up on you.
Anyone interested in a class action suit. Maybe they will change the system to protect identity theft victims instead of the criminals.
More TRS Recovery Services Complaints & Reviews
- TRS Recovery Services - beware, trs is a rip off! 
- TRS Recovery Services - horrible experience 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud 
- TRS Recovery Services - wal-mart check
- TRS Recovery Services - untrue claim that I owe them money 
- TRS Recovery Services - billed for merchandise I didn't order or receive.
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud
- TRS Recovery Services - collections
- TRS Recovery Services - fraudulent debt collections
- TRS Recovery Services - cancelled amazon order