Trophy Nissan firstcapsFix_callbackesquite, TX) / when they screw up, they do it big!
Ok, I believe most people who know me would say that I am a very patient person. Let me give you the situation and tell me what you think, ok? I take my Nissan to this very large dealership in Mesquite, Texas for service to be done. Just so that you know, this is the 6th car we had purchased from them.I called the day before and explained to them that I have to be at work before they open and get off after the service department closes. I made arrangements to drop off my key in the night slot in an envelope. After speaking to the woman servicing my car twice and paying almost $600.00 by credit card over the phone, I was assured both times that I would be able to pick up my key from the cashier in the sales department. When I arrived tonight at just before 8, no one knew what I was talking about. The key was nowhere to be found. The service woman could not be reached. I waited with mom for an hour, seeing a few people come and go, assuring me they were looking for it. One person even gave me the wrong key and tried to tell me it was mine when it didn't even fit my car. So an hour goes by and I decide to call the main desk and ask for the manager. The guy that answered the phone was rude, told me to watch my tone of voice and my language and then hung up on me. Needless to say, we finally did talk to a manager who eventually gave me a loaner car, since no one could find my key. After I used the word INCOMPETENCE, the manager very politely informed me that they are voted #1 in customer satisfaction. But then he also mentioned that unfortunately when they screw up, they do it big. What do you think? Let me know.
More Trophy Nissan firstcapsFix_callbackesquite, TX) Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue brake problems
- Nissan - 2011 nissan versa sedan brake failure
- Nissan - nissan terrano
- Nissan - replacement of passenger airbag inflator
- Nissan - very poor service support and biased warranty assessment