Tri*Trend Micro / unauthorized credit card charges
I had Trend Micro anti-virus, etc., service for 2017; but received no notice of a new billing for the coming year. DRI*TREND MICRO listed on bill.
This was for Trend Micro Antivirus+Security PLUS Premium Service Plan Renewal . Dated November 3, 2016, a 1 year subscription
Serial # AVEF-[protected] . Order # [protected]
I no longer have a Windows Microsoft computer, and no need to renew the service. Yet I got a bill for $62.95 on my Discover Card dated December 9, 2017.
This is an unauthorized billing. Had I received a bill for Trend Micro, I could have notified you that I no longer needed or would be using your service. I intended to do so at the time I received a bill for the next year.
Please reverse the $62.95 DRITrend Micro billed to my Discover Card. I will also notify Discover that this was not an authorized charge, and dispute it.
I note 95% of the complaints you display here are for unauthorized billing. This indicates that your current billing procedures are causing such errors on a major scale. If you are relying on automated billing, it is a mistake; causing you a lot of effort to straighten out billings in error your customers or former customers did not authorize for service they do not and will not use. Again please reverse the $62.95 charge to Discover for DRI*TREND MICRO.
Kaye Klem e-mail: email@example.com
More Tri*Trend Micro Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security