Tri*Trend Micro / unauthorized credit card charges

I had Trend Micro anti-virus, etc., service for 2017; but received no notice of a new billing for the coming year. DRI*TREND MICRO listed on bill.

This was for Trend Micro Antivirus+Security PLUS Premium Service Plan Renewal . Dated November 3, 2016, a 1 year subscription
Serial # AVEF-[protected] . Order # [protected]

I no longer have a Windows Microsoft computer, and no need to renew the service. Yet I got a bill for $62.95 on my Discover Card dated December 9, 2017.

This is an unauthorized billing. Had I received a bill for Trend Micro, I could have notified you that I no longer needed or would be using your service. I intended to do so at the time I received a bill for the next year.

Please reverse the $62.95 DRITrend Micro billed to my Discover Card. I will also notify Discover that this was not an authorized charge, and dispute it.

I note 95% of the complaints you display here are for unauthorized billing. This indicates that your current billing procedures are causing such errors on a major scale. If you are relying on automated billing, it is a mistake; causing you a lot of effort to straighten out billings in error your customers or former customers did not authorize for service they do not and will not use. Again please reverse the $62.95 charge to Discover for DRI*TREND MICRO.

Kaye Klem e-mail: spellbinder111@yahoo.com

Ka
Dec 29, 2017

Comments

• 9w
      29th of Dec, 2017

the general idea is that they and other companys will renew your service unless you contact them to stop it
    little annoying but that's how things go now adays
    need to contact them

• Su
      20th of Sep, 2018

I have never had, nor do I want a Trend product...and have found I have had $69.95 Australian dollars taken out of my account! Waiting to 'speak' with them, but have been on hold for 30mins.