Tristar Products / tristar shred ultima
I bought a Tristar Blender for $73.99 with a one year warranty. After two months of owning the product, the blender started smoking when I tried to use it and stopped working. I notified Tristar and they told me the blender had been discontinued. They wanted me to ship them the blender (I was responsible for shipping costs) along with a check for about $15 and they would send me a juicer. I didn't need a juicer, I needed a blender that didn't break after two months. Not only was this a bad product, but the company clearly doesn't stand by their product or warranty. After going back and forth with the company, I finally filed a BBB complaint. I explained the entire situation and they again said I could ship the product back to them along with a check and they would send me a juicer. Unacceptable. I would never purchase a Tristar product again and would discourage anyone else from purchasing one of their products.
More Tristar Products Complaints & Reviews
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - total scam! 
- Tristar Vacuum - the list of tri-star scams continues on and on 
- Tristar Vacuum - tristar vacuum? what a joke! 
- Tristar Vacuum - customer service and scam 
- Tristar Vacuum - door to door sales scam 
- Tristar Products - smokeless grill
- Tristar Products - total scam! don't buy tristar products.
- Tristar Products - won't let you cancel or adjust an order
- Tristar Vacuum - bad service 
- Tristar Products - power air fryer oven