Travelocity / terrible fraud!
I fell sucker to Travelocity today. I booked a flight plus hotel using a $75 OFF coupon. The rep asked me if I wanted a rental car. I said yes at first but before I gave him my credit card number I told him I didn't want it. He said no problem. Then I check and sure enough, there is a rental car on there!
No problem I thought, it was an easy mistake, happened about an hour ago so it will be easily fixed. Well, customer service is in INDIA and these people don't speak English! They insist that if I cancel the rental car I can't use the $75 OFF coupon! The coupon is specific to flight plus hotel! Which is what I booked!
I booked a flight at around 8pm for 8am the next morning. Now instead of packing I am on the phone! It's been about 1 hour and 21 minutes since I've been on hold, talking to one Habib after another! They just don't get it... I NEVER ORDERED THE RENTAL CAR! They are willing to refund me the rental car minus the $75 coupon! WTF? The coupon has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RENTAL CAR!
UGH! I should be packing! Not dealing with this crap!
The American booking agent wasn't much help either. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she transfered me to freaking INDIA!
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
- Travelocity - Refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo
- Travelocity - car rental