Travelocity. CA / error on change by travelocty after paying change fees

1 United States

I recently made an error on my airline reservations which cost me 900.00 to correct, it was 180.00 per person x 5. I called travelocity which is very annoying because all the agents there speak with a very heavy accent and has bad connections. Anyways, the agent changed my reservation and I told him I wanted another flight, he got so annoyed because I couldn't hear him well, he started to get angry. Fine so he clalimed to have changed it to the flight I wanted and reviewed the itinerary with me before hanging up and everything was fine. Several hours later I finally recieved the email confirmation and noticed that he did not change the flight I wanted and he kept the flight he gave me. I immediately called back and every idiot agent said that my itiniary has been documented anbd made me sound like I was at fault. After paying 900.00 plus the airfare differences, the reservation was still wrong. As a long time user of travelocity, I will NEVER use them again. These people are useless and unprofessional. There are plenty of other sites out there. Travelocity know where they can go.!!