Travelocity / refund issues
I booked a flight on ATA airlines back in February to kauai. I then received a phone call in may from travelocity saying that ATA had gone bankrupt. They then said that they would refund me the flight portion of my vacation package so I could book a new one.
Turns out they did refund me the flight portion less the package discount. So I ended up paying full price fo both my hotel and flight. I called repeatedly trying to get some of my discount back and no luck! They basically told me that I paid less than what i know that I did for the flight tickets. THIS IS HOW THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY. THERE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING JUST HOW MUCH YOU PAY FOR THE ACTUAL FLIGHT TICKETS OR THE HOTEL PER NIGHT. AND I TRIED!! NO ONE IS ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH THESE PACKAGES ARE BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST THERE CONTRACT!!! SO IN THE END I AM OUT $700!!!
DO NOT USE TRAVELOCITY!!! THEY DON'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING BUT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!!
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - car rental
- Travelocity - refused a refund
- Travelocity - aig travel insurance and deceptive and deceptive and discriminatory practices by travelocity
- Travelocity - change/cancellation of a flight
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham cleveland lakewood hotel, cleveland, oh