Travelocity / scam and fraud!
I used Travelocity to book a rental car with Budget rent a car for a stay in St. Croix. The Travelocity trip confirmation quoted a total of $560.33. When I returned the car Budget had in their records a total of $675.86. This apparently had been the amount Budget headquarters received from Travelocity.
I called Travelocity and was placed on hold several times. With no resolution from the Travelocity supervisor and my flight soon departing I had to leave the issue unresolved. I've subsequently contacted Travelocity customer relations but no action.
I'll never use Travelocity again.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
- Travelocity - refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo
- Travelocity - car rental