Travelocity / dirty hotel, no refund
I booked a hotel in Miami for my daughter and her friends based on Travelocity's two star rating and the pictures provided. When they arrived the hotel was so dirty that it was unliveable and they checked out immediately and went to another hotel.
Travelocity was contacted immediately and they would not provide a full refund. I contacted customer service again and they said they would talk to the hotel manager to ask for a full refund. They did not contact me with results as promised. I called again and spent 50 minutes getting the same promise that they will talk to the hotel manager and call me. There is no one at Travelocity that solves problems and the customer service supervisor that I talked to could not procide customer service and knew of no one in the company that could help me.
They mislead us on the hotel quality and will not provide a full refund.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - ochio rios, jamaica beaches resort
- Travelocity - days inn by wyndham hinckley, hinckley
- Travelocity - refund, exchange or discount of missed flight
- Travelocity - car rental in cabo with thrifty at sjd san jose del cabo
- Travelocity - car rental