[Resolved] Travelgenio / travelgenio has the worst customer service, they actally does not even have one!

1 Turkey

I bought a ticket from Travelgenio months ago and my flight was delayed. The airline company emailed me saying that I can get the refund from my agency. I emailed them about the issue they said they will make the refund in a few weeks. It's been more than a month and refund is not made. I have been emailing them for more than 3 weeks and they totally ignore my emails. I so regret that I made the purchase from this agency for a few bucks cheaper price. Never again!

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Hi Selin34, of course we can help you with your booking rembursement. Please note that repayment depends on the airlines and each of them have different administrative times. Please send us a mail to customer.service@travelgenio.com with your booking code and we will see your rembursement status and the approximately management it will take. Regards

Se