Travelgenioair-ticket refund

I have booked my ticket from Singapore to New Delhi on 28th Feb, 2018 with the Booking code: D7GP5K. But their was a an alphabet missing on my first name so I have asked the agent to modify the ticket. Travelgenio informed me that they will re-issue the ticket with the correct name and will cancel the ticket. I have asked them in several emails regarding the refund and after lot of efforts they informed me that refund will be done by 45-60 days but still i have not received any refund of S$611. I am really disappointed with the service of travelgenio. I request you to provide my refund as soon as possible.

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Apr 18, 2018

Hi Divya. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

• Updated by Divya Agarwal Mishra, May 08, 2018

I am still waiting to get an update on my refund amount. It have already crossed a limit of 60 days and have not received refund amount. I am very much disappointed with the kind of service from travelgenio. Everytime i writes them they just give me a same reply that they are waiting for airline authorization to release the payment. Travelgenio must be working for so long time and now they must be having good relationship with AirIndia sales team. They should work more efficiently to get their customer payment from the airline. I think i have lost my $650 to travelgenio. I am not going to use travelgenio in future any more and will not recommend any of my friends to use it.

Di
Apr 18, 2018

Comments

•   May 13, 2018

Mr. Divya Agarwal Mishra,
    You need to apply to the court only, if you want the compensation for the unpaid refund, either
    in the jurisdiction of the registration of the issuing agent .
    Regards,
    aryan(at)vivaldi.net

• Di
      May 30, 2018

@Complainant20091 How to proceed for it. I am not aware of the process.

•   May 30, 2018

@Divya Agarwal Mishra Debt recovery:
    Documents:
    - formal request: -name, city, country, email, evening phone
    - e-ticket / booking confirmation
    - notifiction of cancellation
    -any other reply
    All docs in PDF of email FORWARD.

Charge:
    1. 30EUR/35USD before procesing against invoice (non refundable)
    2. 15-20% from amount of final compensation after the compensation is issued

for ICAO/IATA irregulation
    aryan(at)vivaldi.net

•   Jun 09, 2018

@Divya Agarwal Mishra Regards, manager for ICAO/IATA irregulation matters
    e-mail: [protected]@vivaldi.net, air.[protected]@asia.com .
    Kindly substitute antispam (AT)[email protected] in email box