Transunion Class Action Lawsuit / alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off

United States Review updated:

I'm sure other people like myself got ripped off in their transunion class action suit. The emails that was sent out i never recieved. The texas attorneys that are handling the class action suit are Terry Saunders and Ryan Thompson both from austin texas. These attorneys wanted to save postage so they both agreed to send out emails to everyone so i w2as told by the project manager when i called. What a stupid way of doing business and unprofessional. Everytime i had to deal with a attorney it was always done by telephone or the United States mail.I submitted my form online before the deadline of august 31 2010. I submitted my form on august 15 2010. So the people that NEVER ever got a email or they thought it was spam or the email wanted personal info from you like a social security number plus myself ALL GOT RIPPED OFF from any cash settlement. I have people in washington d.c. plus somebody in texas that might be able to still get me in plus everybody that still might have a chance in getting money should all join me at www.sueeasy.com see you there!!!

Comments

• Lo
      6th of Jan, 2012

These attorneys' seem to be incompetent.

the person I am in contact with told me 2 weeks ago that an e-mail went out with an update on the situation - I have received no update e-mail as of the time of this comment.

I am filing a complaint with the U.S. Attorney and the local office of the FBI.

The woman's name I have been in contact with has the last name of Cox.
    Perhaps if we shower her with e-mails along with e-mails to the U.S. Attorney they will get the picture.

• Hi
      14th of Oct, 2012

I received an email form the attorneys concerning the Transunion Lawsuit. I followed ALL instructions, and sent information back to them quickly. While waiting, a friend told me she got her payment of 200 plus dollars. She asked if I had received anything and I said "no." To make things worse, I'm the one who told my friend about the lawsuit. Nevertheless, I received an email confirmation that my information was received and processed. I still have the copy in my email folder. When I called, I was amazed that the representative was so mean and hateful. She said she couldn't find my name or social security number and said there was nothing she could do. I told her I had an email confirmation and that I turned everything in. She then hung up. I called back MULTIPLE times, sent emails, left messages and they NEVER even attempted to call me back. I was entitled to the payment.