Trane / Defective Trane HVAC
We purchased a Trane HVAC from Home Depot(they contracted out with Advantage Air) on July 14th. It has been leaking for over 2 months and now we have water damage as well as mold. The A/C came with two defective parts. Advantage air has been out over five times and Home depot has been out twice.
We are stuck with this defective A/C and no one is taking responsibility for anything.
Home Depot told us Fri that they will take care of the water damage ONLY if we keep the defective Trane A/C from Advantage Air.
How many times does it take for a company to come out to see that the unit is broken. Just goes to show you ...once you start having problems..no one is there for you .
When you want to go higher up with the big companies...they will not give out the "real bosses" numbers. HELP
More Trane Complaints & Reviews
- Trane Company - Fraud
- Trane - inferior product 
- Trane Heater and Air Conditioner - Sears refusing warranty
- Trane - Trane salesman 
- Trane - It really ain't hard to stop a trane
- Trane - 4wcy5060a1000a
- Trane - coil on eight year old unit
- Trane - trane xl18
- Trane Air Conditioners - Trane air conditioner extended warranty
- Trane - install/customer service