Tracfone Zte Valet / phone somehow lost all my minutes
My ZTE Valet phone start telling me that "this phone does not have the funds to make this call", It has happened twice, the first time I called customer service and they had me put in various codes, and fixed it. The last time it happened, I mysteriously lost all my minutes, over 1700 minutes so I called customer service and the Lady basically told me I was lying about my minutes, which I did not appreciate, but after talking to a supervisor they told me that it would take 4 days to get my minutes back, tomorrow will be 7 days and I still haven't got my minutes back, or my $100.00 phone has not been fixed.
More Tracfone Zte Valet Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - unethical behavior
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!
- TracFone Wireless - service plan
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- Tracfone - mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail