TracFone Wireless / kyocera-new phone! better? right.

1 P.O.Box 980Point Arena, CA, United States
Phone: 7075135754

I admit that I live in an area that mobile phone has "Selected Areas" of service but my phone quit working and I called "The Desert" to get my limited service working again. After extended wait time, the ASSociate that received my call informed me that my phone would not work any longer for me and I was to return my phone to them to receive my new phone that "would satisfy me very much". They indicated to me that I should be happy that they were there to replace my NO PROBLEMS Noika phone that now is programed so that even in MY SERVICE AREA I am not advantaged my LIFE TIME MINUTE DOUBLER Card purchase when I was Noika that would not be rolled to the replacement TRASH Fone as I am now always "roaming" in a much smaller service area. I buy 400 minute add-ons that I "GET TO USE" in 200 minutes or less because any calls even a 15 second call has a one minute minimum whenever I make a connection to the SERVICE that they allow me. Plus the roaming fee. A 62 second call is costing me four minutes of my now 100 minute card that was a 400 minute card that should have been with my LIFETIME DOUBLER CARD 800 minutes plus...least I forget...the 20 bonus minutes!!
Features like the Time of day, the alarm clock, the schedule, and the world clock do not work...because..."Service is required to use this feature"...there to on the "easier to read screen" to remind me that I have a new TRASH fone that "would satisfy me very much"! Two and a half hours of spelling my information and holding for 2 minutes and 30 seconds while they confer with a supervisor or programmer to seek resolution to this matter...did I mention that the new fone did not come with an adapter for the car...
Thank You Tracfone Wireless Service for that you provide to the public that put a roof over your heads and help you with your vacation budgets and lawn care services that left some grass clippings on the drive out front of your 5000 sq.ft. track home in your locked gate community. I take liberty to describe your world and better than me attitude because you take liberty to tell me that I "would be satisfy very much" with my replacement fone.
Seems funny too that an Idaho based fone WORKS in my Service area. Yes it roams all the time but it does work where local fones do not! Funny ### huh. Watch your wallet Mr Consumer.