TracFone Wireless / loss of minutes when transferring phone numbers
I transferred a phone number away from TracFone to Verizon but wanted to keep on TracFone active. I was told that I needed a new SIM card and I would retain my minutes and service time. When I reactivated my TracFone with the new SIM card they removed all of my minutes that I have already purchased 2, 225. What a scam!
I called several times and they would not do anything for me. I have been a customer for about 10 years.
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- TracFone Wireless - minutes not transferring when I got new phone-resolved
- TracFone Wireless - transferring minutes, texts data
- Tracfone - lunar 3 / customer service
- TracFone Wireless - unethical behavior