TracFone / SafeLink / replacement phone

1 Trolley RoadSummerville, SC, United States Review updated:

I requested a larger phone as I am 65 and it's difficult using the small phone. After going through four people in the Philippines and two at their headquarters I finally shamed them into sending a replacement I have not yet received although I was told 5 to 7 days, then 7 to 10 days. Now I cannot get through to their worthless customer service at all. They must have blocked my ticket number and phone number. These people are low life and an example of government tax money going to lobbyists for the phone companies. No company as Tracfone should have a government contract the taxpayers are funding. MY replacement dates to the request Dec 29TH 10:AM and it is now January 9TH. Ticket Number #[protected]. I doubt if these lowlife even read this board.

Re
Jan 9, 2016

Comments

• Xi
      19th of Feb, 2016

You might need to take your issue to the right people for an immediate response. Try sending an email to this email address email address is TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com, or contact them via live chat @ http://bit.ly/18WfOoC. These people can help you!