TracFone / SafeLink / replacement phone
I requested a larger phone as I am 65 and it's difficult using the small phone. After going through four people in the Philippines and two at their headquarters I finally shamed them into sending a replacement I have not yet received although I was told 5 to 7 days, then 7 to 10 days. Now I cannot get through to their worthless customer service at all. They must have blocked my ticket number and phone number. These people are low life and an example of government tax money going to lobbyists for the phone companies. No company as Tracfone should have a government contract the taxpayers are funding. MY replacement dates to the request Dec 29TH 10:AM and it is now January 9TH. Ticket Number #[protected]. I doubt if these lowlife even read this board.
More TracFone / SafeLink Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - transferring minutes, texts data
- Tracfone - lunar 3 / customer service
- TracFone Wireless - loss of minutes when transferring phone numbers
- TracFone Wireless - unethical behavior
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!