Toys r us / I wouldn't want my worst enemy to apply for a job at toys r us
I wouldn’t want my worst enemy to apply for a job at toys r us. I’ve never been through anything so unprofessional and humiliating in all my life.First of all they herded all of us into a room and called it a group interview.I have over twenty years of retail and retail management experience and not once did myself or anyone else get the opportunity to discuss our skills and knowledge for the position in which we were interested in.Instead they gave us a list of activities to do, witch included a number of ways to stand up in front of a bunch of strange people and make a fool of ourselves.By this time I was thinking, it’s got to get better than this.Well I was wrong!
They started calling a few people by name at a time and in front of whole group they told these poor people you’re free to leave we’re not interested.I’m sorry but nobody deserves that kind of treatment.I’ve already filed a complaint with the BBB on this matter.
More Toys r us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys R us, Concord, North Carolina - didn't deliver toy and haven't given a refund
- ToysRUs - stay away 
- Toys R? Us - poor customer service 
- ToysRUs - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - my order has been cancelled