Toys r us Elizabeth / layaway

1 Elizabeth, United States

On 11/5/10 I put $322.00 worth of toys on lay away at the toys r us in Elizabeth NJ. On 12/22/10 at 10pm I went to the store to pick up my items. I waited 45 minutes before asking for the second time about my order. I was informed at that time that all my lay away items were misplaced. I was so anger and upset I wanted to cry. My daughter is 7 years old and made a list for Santa just to have these items lost by toys r us. To make things worst some of the items are no longfer n stock, like the Ciccobello doll. I have been up all night and this morning trying to find and replace the items. I have to go to work at 8:30am and I have used my time and gas driving all over to replpace these items. I still have not found the ciccobello doll or the cotton candy maker. I am very pissed off to think of my daughter not having her toys on her list that I shopped an entire month in advance for. I will never use lay away or shop at toys r us again. Last year I spent $500 and the year before that $700.00. Never again!