Toys r us / false advertising and promotions!
I went in early to prebook the dvd, “The Little Mermaid.” By prebooking the dvd, I was told I would receive a “Little Mermaid jewelry box,” which would be perfect for my three year old granddaughter. I drove the 30 minutes to prebook and paid the $5.00. I already have the dvd, I just wanted the jewelry box for the granddaughter. I then went on the delivery day to pick up the dvd to be told they had no more jewelry boxes! The coupon I received doesn’t state any where on it “while supplies last!” The store said there was nothing they could do. I think sent an email to Toys R Us, Corporate to be told they appreciated my concern & they would forward it to their Corporate Office so they could learn from my issue!! That certainly doesn’t resolve the issue of getting the jewelry box I had prebooked a dvd for. Be ware of false advertising and promotions.
More Toys r us Complaints & Reviews
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys r us - unauthorized use of credit card/fraud 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service