Toyota Tundra 2005 — dealer ripoff
2005 Toyota Tundra started leaking power steering fluid right around 36, 000 miles. By the time it became noticeable and needed to be topped off, vehicle was past the 36, 000 mile warranty. Marina del Rey Toyota diagnosed problem as a defective high pressure hose. They quoted part at over $500 and labor at ~$600 and offered a 10% "discount". Toyota "recommeded" part price is alreay high at $465 but they charge even more. Chiltons labor hours for the job a 1.3 hours. Toyota corporate customer relations department was quick with platitudes but short on any real assistance. Another Toyota dealer quoted $650 to do the whole job (parts and labor) including tax.
More Toyota Tundra 2005 Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.